Friday, January 2, 2009

Pampered Girls




Awkward airplane shot but hey we skipped out on the 15 hour drive home...

Sarah feasting on Mac-N-Cheese with Broccolli

Two Ladies with Fresh new 'dos
As though a trip home isn't pampering in and of itself...Grandma supplied Mom with a trip to the beauty parlor for her birthday treat (it had been just shy of one year from my last visit- um...no offense Nate) and set Katelyn's hair in curlers. Sarah of course would have had a lovely style if it weren't for lack of hair...

Did I mention what Nate was doing on our trip home while the three princesses waited in the warm car???? Oh and he also got to drive our car back to California ALONE, work, and celebrate solo on New Years Eve...the things he goes through.

7 comments:

adventure knitter said...

your hair is totally cute! glad to see you posting things again! i thought you had dropped off the mat. There's a girl in one of my aerobics classes at the gym that looks like you and it makes me miss my friend!

Angela Hill said...

I love the new do, super cute.

Natalie Ropelato said...

Your haircut is darling! Was Nate surprised, or did you tell him beforehand that you got it cut?

HeatherB said...

Gorgeous new do...I love it!

April said...

Love the new Do, so cute.
I am sorry we didn't get to hang. Hopefully next time. And hopefully often when you move back. Can't wait.

Kristen said...

I love the new do. Glad to see that things are going well. I am sad that you could not come to April's on New Years eve.

Liz said...

Nice photo of Nate. At least we all know he's doing some work once in a while. Hope all are well in the new year.