Saturday, December 6, 2008

Missing Big Moments

Nate's been watching the girls on Thursday nights while I have art class. It's been great to have those 3 hours to work and relax. Right now I am working on Sarah's portrait as well as a piece for a friend. I have started my first official oil painting and it's really exciting. Unfortunately while at this class I missed Katelyn's first big potty moment. Nate said Katelyn told him to go in her room and she shut the door. He heard her bearing down and thought,"if she can ask for privacy she can probably handle the potty." So he set her up just in time for her first success at the potty. Way to go Katelyn and way to go SuperDad. So the potty training has officially begun as of December 4th. We shall see when it's officially mastered...

No comments: