Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introducing Nate

The poster I made for the waiting room at the office:

Correction: Nate wrote it, I put it together.
It reads:

I will be joining the practice soon and wanted to briefly introduce myself. I was born in Seattle, Washington while my dad was attending the University of Washington Dental School. I spent most of my growing up years in the Ogden area before serving an LDS mission to Brazil. Between family humanitarian trips, cleaning the office, and occasionally helping at the Ogden Rescue Mission, I have always been interested in dentistry. I attended Weber State University, receiving a degree in microbiology and somehow convinced my wife, Stacey, to move to Maryland with me for dental school. I graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in May 2008 and, shortly thereafter, started a one-year residency program at the Veterans Hospital in Palo Alto, California. In addition to my wife this time, two energetic and sweet little girls, Katelyn and Sarah, joined me as we had doubled our family size in Maryland. We will be returning back to Utah this July, and I am excited to start working here in Ogden.

We are really excited!

6 comments:

Trichelle said...

oh that is so nice!! I can't wait to have you guys back!

Carter Family said...

We are coming out to Utah this summer for a week or so. I totally want to see you guys. We may not have a ton of time but at least lunch or something. I will let you know when the time approaches. Bryce

Dawn said...

I like it. I like it a lot! We drove by your cute little house last night after graduation. We are excited to have you back.

Amber said...

What a fun way to introduce Nate to everyone.

Aaron and Melissa said...

Super cute! You are so creative. It looks great. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

What a cool idea - I love it!!!