Tuesday, October 2, 2007

You know you're pregnant when...

Your worst body feature suddenly becomes your best (because all of your good ones are so bad).
You open your mouth to say something and your mind goes blank...did I say EVERY time you go to open your mouth.
You spend more time sitting in the ladies room than you do anywhere else.
You wake up starving, eat, take a nap, eat, read a story to your toddler and then say Hey it's time for lunch.
Everything seems to be disorganized and it's driving you bonkers.
You search craigslist for a new crib because there isn't enough time to get ready for the new baby (even though there is still 4 months left).
You can't seem to get rid of that smell, or that smudge of dirt, or those stains you never noticed on the carpet...

Those all apply to me this time around, feel free to talk about your experiences. I am sure there are more but reread number two.

5 comments:

Sjauna said...

Hilarious! I would add to your list, but my mind went blank when I was pregnant and I'm still working on it...

HeatherB said...

I love the list and can so relate. Sorry my phone calls keep getting cut short. I am having hard finding a spare minute. We will have to have a good long chat soon. Keep me posted and I will let you know how my Dr. appt. goes tommorow.

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

How funny, I love the list! I still follow that same schedule and I haven't been pregnant for 2 and a half years!

Nate and Lori said...

Hi Stacey! I found your blog through Tiffany's. I just had to tell you that I loved Twilight. I finished it the next day after you gave it to me. I could not put it down. Anyways, thanks for letting me borrow it!

erin said...

i've experienced more "my decently okay looking body parts becoming my worst." my chestivus is getting so out of control big, and i've never been a pam anderson fan. girl, i tell you what...