Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Flag Football Season


Nate explaining the fundamentals of Flag Football to Katelyn


Set, Hike!


Wow!

Okay I haven't been the best sports aficionada during fall season (it's usually so cold and during my studio time) but last week Katelyn and I had a ball. Katelyn decided to remedy a stumbling problem by smoothing out the corner of the blanket and placing an acorn on top to keep it down. Oh, she is so funny to watch. She loved hanging around with Hershey the pup and REALLY bonded with football.

6 comments:

Angela Hill said...

she's getting so big and cute, well she was always cute but now she's big too!!! Oh the days of flag football, it's one of the little things I'll miss.

The Long Family said...

That's a girl!! Start her young!! Love these pics! She's my favorite!

Tia said...

Stac! Thanks for saying hi! It is so good to see you and your family. I think Marc told me you had a little girl, but congrats on your pregnancy. How is living in Maryland? It looks like you guys have got to visit a lot of fun places!

kate said...

what a little cutie! i hope we get to meet her in person soon. she and my little jane would be best buddies.

Nate and Lori said...

You are too nice. Thank you for the sweet e-mail and comments that you left. It definitely made my day. And don't worry...I did not think you were a bad mom. She is the easiest girl to watch. How are you doing without Nate? I didn't get a chance to tell you last night that I really liked your valence over your window!

mattnbeth said...

so cute! you need a little boy soon :) and what a fun girls trip. looks like it was just what you needed!