Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Peek-A-Boo Abby

Abby is starting to get around these days. She doesn't ever move while you are watching her but if you turn your head for a minute she's right at the Christmas tree yanking on the ornaments. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that our tree has already toppled over once this year spraying broken glass all over the floor...that being explained I left the girls in Abby's room while I answered the phone. Katelyn and Sarah of course followed shortly thereafter and I heard Abby start to wimper. I walked in her room and her cries went silent. I couldn't see her either. I thought that was odd. So I went in my room to see if I had had a zany moment and she was actually in there. Nope. I went back into the nursery and could hear her soft breathing. I lifted the bedskirt of her crib and this is what I saw:
Abby are you in there?

It's Abby

Abby pretending she can't move

The girls have been extra cuddly these days and it was fun to catch a shot of them with Grandma and Grandpa tonight.

Mommy and Katelyn moment, sometimes you just have to hold them on your lap because they grow up too fast!

No comments: