Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st Time Tubing

I will have to steal some photos from my sis-in-law but after what was a rather peaceful day at the beach, Katelyn took her first tube ride behind the boat. Nate and Dan held Katelyn and Grace on their laps on a double tube for a fun first. Somehow there was a lot of slack on the rope so when the boat started the tubes went from 0 to 30 in a second, jerking the tube around. The next thing I saw was Dan's legs in a perfect V as he made a backflip off the tube while holding Grace. Needless to say none of the kids wanted to have anything to do with the boat. I am just grateful Katelyn and Nate stayed on board or she may have decided to hate the water too.
Thanks Heath, somebody has to be prepared with a camera...

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

So good to hear what you guys have been up to since I saw you in Utah! I NEED to call you soon - it's been so crazy around here! Love your guts!

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Wow, your girls are growing so fast! I cannot believe Katelynns hair!! It is so long. Good luck on the desserts. I know I can't do it. I have done a couple of months, but a year!! Wow...