Monday, April 13, 2009

Los Altos Rancho Reserve and San Fran Exploretorium

The girls and I have been busy playing so sorry about the cluster blogging.

The girls and I were walking in the foothills when we got the call that our offer had been accepted on the house. What a beautiful place for good news!

Every First Wednesday of the Month is Free Day at the San Fran Exploretorium. Thanks H for the invite.

Budding Muscians

There is a darling play area inside that is gated when the school buses loads of older kids seem a little daunting.

Well I guess Katelyn's your girl if you have a tile project.

And Sarah will help in constructing...

After a morning of fun at the museum we went outside for a picnic lunch. I love Katelyn's delight in chasing birds. First she is trying to look inconspicuous with her hands behind her back. Then it's like, I'm coming to pet you! and she's running full steam.

No comments: