Sunday, April 13, 2008

Katelyn's Two!

I can't believe our 'Baby Katelyn' is two! She's growing up so fast! Here are a few photos highlighting this achievement!


Beautiful April Blossoms

Bright and Early in the Morning!

40 Butterfly/Ladybug Cupcakes Later...

Happy Birthday To You...

>
Standing Room Only...


Relaxing After the Party or should I say "Pauty"

Things we love about Katelyn:
She has so much enthusiasm for life.
She is by far a much better dancer than me or Nate.
She loves to be outside and her new favorite phrase is, "it's a plane".
She loves to laugh and tease her Dad ('No' has a special place in her vocab).
She is pretty good at saying bye and smiling...except for a new fear of nursery.
She loves her sister and wants to make sure she knows where Baby Sar is at all times.
But best of all, she prays even when nobody tells her to. We caught her blessing her sippy cup before she took a drink the other day...priceless.

We love you Katelyn!

6 comments:

kate said...

oh i so wish she and my jane could play! they would have such fun. happy birthday katelyn!

Angela Hill said...

Happy birthday cute girl. Looks like the party was a hit, I love the cupcakes.

caleb said...

p.s. those cupcakes look amazing and so yummy! what a cute idea!

Heidi said...

She is so cute! I loved the cupcakes, I'm very impressed.

adventure knitter said...

Awwww! So cute! I love when little kids start praying. The party was a lot of fun! We're glad we were able to come! We're really going to miss you guys when you move...

~Sarah said...

It looks like you had a great birthday for Katelyn. I love the cupcakes!!! It is so fun to read about the latest with all of you.