Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Agony

So sorry. You will all have to wait along with us for the second ultrasound. Baby #2 is hanging out on the pelvic floor and we had some nice shots of my pelvic bone and a glimpse at the spine. All is well for now. Baby did not want to move despite Mom's best efforts to coerce it away from his/her happy place (I must hold the record now for longest handstand by a pregnant woman). Stay tuned for our next appt (should be sometime before the 30th). We will let you know as soon as we do.

3 comments:

erin said...

crafty little badger! good luck at your next appointment!

adventure knitter said...

SAC! I've been wondering what you're having! I keep meaning to call you...but blog stalking is so much easier.

Becky said...

I can't believe you did a handstand right there in the doctors office like that. That's hilarious! Sorry this pregnancy's been rough. Let me know how I can help!